Words

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I'm Going Into The Vice Cream Business

Two vices for the price of one. What's that ya say? Booze AND ice cream - where do I sign?

Yes, its true, I'm starting my own micropub and ice cream joint. And funding? Well, that's where you dear people come in. Don't worry, there are rewards, and they are rather sweet actually. But why don't I let myself explain? Head on over to https://www.gofundme.com/thecreamypint and read all about it, and how you can be part of something cool that looks like this:

Stout with caramel gelato in a chocolate-lined glass




or this...
Bourbon and vanilla porter with vanilla bean ice cream

or even this...
Gin and tonic with a cucumber sorbet

Gin and tonic, lime, and G&T sherbet
So help me get my project off the ground!

1 comment:

Come on and chew the fat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...