Words

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chish-A-Fips Again

What sort of food blogger would I be if I were not to give a big shoutout and warm welcome back to my friends Jamie and Liz Entwistle, who are the owners of St. Michaels Fish and Chips! I say welcome back because, if ya didn't know, they have been busy since October moving into their new premises (the St.Michaels Post Office, of which Liz is the new postmistress. The right-hand side of the building is now the chippy) and doing it up, ready for business. Including the car park, which they improved and expanded. As a thank you to all their loyal customers for waiting so long for their favourite chippy to reopen, Liz and Jamie are offering half-price fish and chips today and tomorrow. I nipped in there at lunchtime and purchased some noms for myself, Laura, and Josh, and they are as good as ever, if not better. Well done to you both!! Get in there and grab yourself some, people. You won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on and chew the fat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...