Words

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Best Breakfast (Sandwich) Ever: A Photo Essay

Before I start, I should point out that I do realise that there are some people in the world that for some reason or other cannot eat wheat products, peanut butter, Nutella or bananas, and I am sorry to do this to you. There are also people in the world that do not like the aforementioned products, and to them I say.. what's WRONG with you people?

Okay, my favourite breakfast sandwich is this:

2 slices of wheat toast, one spread with crunchy peanut butter, the chunkier the better, and the other spread with Nutella....


Slice up a banana and start to place the slices on one of the pieces of toast...




Sandwich the whole thing together...


...and slice, then consume.

Mmmf mm mmph mmnom nom (translation:Sorry, I cannot talk to you, my mouth is full of delicious yumminess).
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on and chew the fat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...