Words

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon: Nero and Gerard

Moody shot at Caffe Nero, Tenterden. I would have taken a shot of my full cup of Fruit Booster (delicious orange, pineapple and banana ) but I was so involved in drinking down its juicy goodness that I clean forgot. No matter, just trust me that it was delicious. 

Here we have my Nicoise salad from Brasserie Gerard. Believe it or not, this is just the starter size. Beautifully cooked tuna steak, new potatoes, tomatoes, red onion, mixed baby greens including rocket (arugula) and Swiss chard, green beans, and a lovely egg... beautiful light dressing too.

Laura tucks into her Tuna Nicoise with gusto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on and chew the fat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...